TODAY IS WORLD OCEANS DAY.
When you read facts like: 70% of the world’s coral reefs have been destroyed or are currently threatened you really feel you need to do something to help. Help spread the word today about our damaged Oceans.
Here are some amazing people doing incredibly great work to help save the Oceans:
Please click below for a FREE World Oceans Day Colouring sheet for kids:
FREE Dragonfly Boy World Ocean Day Sheet
Here are some ways you can help:
1. Become more mindful of plastic consumption and trash production.
2. Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
3. Say “no” to plastic grocery bags
4. Think durable not disposable.
5. Buy food that is produced locally
6. Watch what you put down your drain. Use green products.
7. Spread the word – Wear Blue and Tell Two on June 8th.